Why do I need it
Blade cut pressure calibration is to improve M1's cutting effect by compensating for slight flatness errors resulting from various factors. The calibration, however, cannot resolve significant flatness errors due to causes including baseplate deformation, loose laser module, and loose X-axis gantry. In such cases, please contact xTool Customer Service at email@example.com for further assistance.
- Blue cutting mat *1
- Computer with XCS software
- Several sheets of A4-sized (210mm x 297mm) blank paper
This article applies to troubleshooting the issues below.
- The cutting depth is not even under the blade cut processing type.
- To replace the laser module, blade housing, blade, or baseplate.
How to do it
- Connect M1 to your computer via USB and run XCS.
- Screw the baseplate in place.
- Make sure the baseplate is clean; otherwise, clean it thoroughly.
- Place one sheet of A4 blank paper at the center of the cutting mat and place the cutting mat on the baseplate.
- Click step-by-step the setting icon -- "Setting" -- "Calibrate". Refer to the picture below.
- Click "Next".
- Press the machine's physical start button for processing and wait for it to complete.
- Compare the cutting result with the software pop-up diagram (in the next step) and find the starting point on the paper where the cutting marks disappear. This is your calibration value. For this guide, it's position C6.
- Select the corresponding calibration value and click "OK".
- Now you have completed the blade cut pressure calibration.
Help Us Improve
If this article or video doesn't effectively assist you in resolving the issue, please let us know by clicking the “No” button in the “Was this page helpful?” section below, and leave your feedback in the pop-up suggestion box. Our knowledge base team will review it and consider it for future updates.
Still Need Help?
If you need any human assistance, please create a ticket by clicking the “Submit a Ticket” in the “Help Ticket” section below. Our service team will get back to you in 1 business day via E-mail.